Welcome to the #IWWeekly82 - the Monday newsletter that brings the best in Infosec straight to your inbox.
To help you out, we have 5 Articles, 4 Threads, 3 Videos, 2 Job Alerts and a Special Item
Read, upskill yourself and spread love to the community 💝
Excited? Let’s jump in 👇
📝 5 Infosec Articles
- @albinowax has beautifully explained the single packet attack to trigger web race conditions.
- Checkout what Nuclei v3 by @pdiscoveryio brings to the entire security community.
- Sudistark has written about a very interesting DOM XSS writeup.
- @sudhanshur705 exploited CVE-2023-33733 in the wild and has shared their story.
- Sonarsource has shared how they uncovered two critical code vulnerabilities in the personal cloud system Casa.
🧵4 Trending Tweets
- Discover valuable IDOR insights in this thread by @beginnbounty.
- Level up your Android app hacking skill with these awesome reports in response to @LiveOverflow’s post.
- Uncover some ways to find hidden parameters in this insightful thread by @intigriti.
- Discover a quirk for bypassing CSP in this tweet by @OctagonNetworks.
📽️ 3 Insightful Videos
- Unfixable Security Issues ?? Dive into this video by @LiveOverflow to learn more.
- Delve into Attack Vector Formulations in this episode of the @ctbbpodcast podcast for valuable insights.
- Explore the world of AI and hacking and its future alongside @gregxsunday and @rez0__ in this insightful interview.
💼 2 Job Alerts
- Security Analyst (VAPT) at Techdefence available for immediate employment.
- Techdefence Labs is seeking a Security Analyst for their VAPT department
🎁 1 Special Item
- Servicenow - tool specifically designed to scan for potential misconfigurations within the ServiceNow widget-simple-list plugin.
This painting sold for $8 million and everyday investors profited
When the painting by master Claude Monet (you may have heard of him) was bought for $6.8 million and sold for a cool $8 million just 631 days later, investors in shares of the offering received their share of the net proceeds.
All thanks to Masterworks, the award-winning platform for investing in blue-chip art. Masterworks does all of the heavy lifting like finding the painting, buying it, storing it, and eventually selling it. To date, every one of its 16 sales out of its portfolio has returned a profit to investors.
With over 840,000 users, shares of offerings can sell out in just minutes. But Touristy readers can skip the waitlist to join with this exclusive link.
IWCON TICKETS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SALE !!!
Go grab yours at: https://iwcon.live/
That’s all for this week. Hope you enjoyed these incredible finds and learned something new from today’s newsletter. Meet you again next week hacker, until then keep pushing 💪
This newsletter would not have been made possible without our amazing ambassadors.
Resource contribution by: Nikhil A Memane, Ayush Singh, Bhavesh Harmalkar, Bimal Kumar Sahoo, Vinay Kumar, Tuhin Bose, Rachit Arora
Newsletter formatting by: Nikhil A Memane, Ayush Singh, Nithin R, Rachit Arora
Lots of love