Welcome to the #IWWeekly81 - the Monday newsletter that brings the best in Infosec straight to your inbox.
To help you out, we have 5 Articles, 4 Threads, 3 Videos, 2 Job Alerts and a Special Item
Read, upskill yourself and spread love to the community 💝
Excited? Let’s jump in 👇
📝 5 Infosec Articles
- Explore Chrome's SOP Bypass uncovered by @joaxcar.
- Discover how @parkerzanta got unauthorized access to the admin panel and detected a SQL injection vulnerability.
- Learn how @rub003 reveals a surprising vulnerability in Instagram's privacy settings which exposes Instagram's private posts by Blocking users.
- Dive deep into the world of NoSQL injections in this insightful blog post by @7h3h4ckv157.
- Exploring Red Team Operations with Cobalt Strike: Insights from Raphael Mudge's 2019 Guide – @rach1tarora.
🧵4 Trending Tweets
- Tired of Hack the Box and Portswigger labs? , @GTKlondike has shared 5 free platforms to brush up your cybersecurity skills.
- Wanna know how to do fast and automated bug bounty recon?, @0day_exploit_ has shared precious tips and his way of doing it.
- Ever found Django debug mode enabled while bug hunting ? , @vidocsecurity has shared keynotes on how to escalate it to higher severity.
- In their latest Twitter thread, @intigriti dives into four key bug bounty tools and their effective use for impressive results.
📽️ 3 Insightful Videos
- Deep dive into Looney Tunable Linux Privilege escalation [CVE-2023-4911] with @ippsec’s latest video.
- Get insightful knowledge and tips on cybersecurity from the latest podcast between @nahamsec and @hacker_ .
- Detect hackers and malwares on your device for free and learn to do so from @_johnhammond’s latest video.
💼 2 Job Alerts
- Meta Security is hiring software and security engineers at various experience levels to protect and advance the security of Meta's software and services.
- Exciting opportunity: Penetration Tester role at Securseed in Bengaluru, India (On-site Contract).
🎁 1 Special Item
That’s all for this week. Hope you enjoyed these incredible finds and learned something new from today’s newsletter. Meet you again next week hacker, until then keep pushing 💪
This newsletter would not have been made possible without our amazing ambassadors.
Resource contribution by: Nikhil A Memane, Hardik Singh, Ayush Singh, Manikesh Singh, Bhavesh Harmalkar, Bimal Kumar Sahoo, Nithin R, Vinay Kumar, Tuhin Bose, Mohit Khemchandani, Manan, Rushi Padhiyar, Shlok, Rachit Arora
Newsletter formatting by: Nikhil A Memane, Manan, Ayush Singh, Hardik Singh, Shlok, Rachit Arora
Lots of love