Welcome to the #IWWeekly77 - the Monday newsletter that brings the best in Infosec straight to your inbox.
To help you out, we have 5 Articles, 4 Threads, 3 Videos, 2 Job Alerts and a Special Item
Read, upskill yourself and spread love to the community 💝
Excited? Let’s jump in 👇
📝 5 Infosec Articles
- The article by @secureworks explains about Azure Active Directory Domain Services privilege escalation, including proof of concept and steps.
- In the article by @a13h1_, explore how he earned $500 by uncovering a privilege escalation vulnerability that allowed him to delete documents with student roles.
- The team at @whiteoaksecurity has brought up an article which explains about Graphql APIs and its enumeration techniques.
- A new method for container escape using file-based DirtyCred to exploit CVE-2022-3910 has been brought up by the team at @starlabs_sg .
- Get a detailed mind map on how to hunt for Web Cache Deception vulnerability through this article by @hbenja_m.
🧵4 Trending Tweets
- Discover the leading tools for automating SQL Injection vulnerability testing in an insightful thread by @intigriti.
- Explore a captivating account of an crazy IDOR adventure by @atomiczsec.
- Uncover the secrets of espionage malware, unraveling its features and techniques in this insightful post by @RedHatPentester.
- Discovering a CSP Protection Bypass with Google's Domain – @therceman's First Bug Bounty Tip.
📽️ 3 Insightful Videos
- Explore the world of Windows security research in this informative video by @hacktricks_live.
- Gain insights into bounty ethics and real findings in this episode of @ctbbpodcast.
- Unlock network pivoting techniques with Chisel in this video, guided by @_JohnHammond.
💼 2 Job Alerts
- Techdefencelab is hiring for Security Analysts with 1-2 years of experience.
- Payatu has open roles for Cyber threat Intelligence Interns and Customer Success manager.
🎁 1 Special Item
That’s all for this week. Hope you enjoyed these incredible finds and learned something new from today’s newsletter. Meet you again next week hacker, until then keep pushing 💪
This newsletter would not have been made possible without our amazing ambassadors.
Resource contribution by: Nikhil A Memane, Ayush Singh, Bhavesh Harmalkar, Bimal Kumar Sahoo, Tuhin Bose, Mohit Khemchandani, Rushi Padhiyar
Newsletter formatting by: Nikhil A Memane, Rushi Padhiyar, Nithin R, Shlok
Lots of love