Welcome to the #IWWeekly72 - the Monday newsletter that brings the best in Infosec straight to your inbox.
To help you out, we have 5 Articles, 4 Threads, 3 Videos, 2 Job Alerts and a Special Item
Read, upskill yourself and spread love to the community 💝
Excited? Let’s jump in 👇
📝 5 Infosec Articles
- @meispi_ found a race condition vulnerability on a GraphQL API endpoint and has written about his find.
- @rohitcoder goes over different vulnerability classes in SSO (Single Sign-On) implementations.
- Thorough reconnaissance could lead to treasure trove, read about different tricks that @armandjasharaj used to uncover PII data.
- Checkout @albinowax’s latest research on web race conditions which is being presented at Blackhat, DEF CON, Nullcon, and more.
- Some of the top researchers at @SynackRedTeam teamed up and ended up finding multiple exploits resulting in multiple CVEs, find the details of exploits in the article.
🧵4 Trending Tweets
- Elevate your SQLmap skills with this trick by @kuldeepdotexe, for faster issue reproduction in bug bounty triaging.
- Level up your SSRF skills with insightful tips from @Rhynorater in this thread.
- Unlock the secrets of enumerating UUIDs for IDORs with @Rhynorater.
- @Rhynorater shares some tips on how to look for XSS.
📽️ 3 Insightful Videos
- @NahamSec's latest video offers valuable insights on leveraging AI to enhance and supplement your hacking abilities.
- Discover the intriguing 'Sandwich Attack' by @0xLupin New to IoT and firmware hacking?
- Dive into firmware analysis in this informative video by @thecybermentor.
💼 2 Job Alerts
- IDFC FIRST Bank is looking to onboard a Security Engineer in Mumbai region.
- CloudSek is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst in Bengaluru.
🎁 1 Special Item
That’s all for this week. Hope you enjoyed these incredible finds and learned something new from today’s newsletter. Meet you again next week hacker, until then keep pushing 💪
This newsletter would not have been made possible without our amazing ambassadors.
Resource contribution by: Nikhil A Memane, Hardik Singh, Ayush Singh, Manikesh Singh, Bhavesh Harmalkar, Bimal Kumar Sahoo, Vinay Kumar, Shlok
Newsletter formatting by: Nikhil A Memane, Ayush Singh, Hardik Singh, Siddharth, Nithin R
Lots of love